Today I realised how important it is to live your life with Positivity.
Definition of positive thinking:
Positive thinking is a mental attitude in wich you expect good and favorable results. In other words, positive thinking is the process of creating thoughts that create and transform energy into reality. A positive mind waits for happiness, health and a happy ending in any situation.
I have a short story to tell –
We listen to the radio every morning before getting ready for work. So this morning there was a competition (you send your name, they will phone you and you must say a certain phrase when answering the phone.)
Now also you must understand it is a very popular station so there are 1000’s entering their competitions. I obviously entered because I love winning, it is so cool.
I sent the message and I was 100% sure they would phone so I wrote down the phrase I must say when answering, everything- I was ready to win. My boyfriend said, ‘they won’t phone man, why you writing it down?’ I replied, ‘I am preparing my fields.’
A few minutes later my phone rang and it was them, I said the phrase and I won R4000.
This made me realise, being positive, preparing yourself for success is SO important!!
Do you know that if you prepare yourself for success the chances are, you WILL be successful!!
The brain is a wonderful thing but it can be very dangerous!!
Lets look at our thoughts…
If you repeatedly say “I cannot do this!!”
What is going to happen? You will NOT be able to do it!!
Your brain is so strong, but unfortunately he cannot ‘work’ on his own, he will become what his ‘owner’ is.
Now you must ask yourself the question, ‘what type of owner are you?’
Do you speak positive words?
Do you work hard?
Do you believe in yourself?
Are you always complaining, being negative?
Are you always looking for excuses as for why you cannot do something?
Do you give up before even trying?
This is very important, what type of owner are you??
Your brain will only be as strong as you allow him to be.
The brain can be a very strong tool, but it is up to YOU to activate his strengths.
How to be a good owner to your brain:
- Firstly, you need to realise – it is up to you!! It is no one else’s job to live your life. You are responsible for the life you live.
- Be positive – if YOU are positive, you will get positive results because your brain will be focused on only positive things.
- Let no person get you down – You are special, nothing that anyone else says should matter, don’t allow any negative comments in your life.
- Work hard – train your brain to go the extra mile, to work just a little bit harder everytime.
- Set goals – set a goal and tell yourself that you will NOT stop untill the day you kicked that goal under the butt.
- Tell yourself you are beautiful – every morning you wake up, look at yourself in the mirror and say ‘morning gorgeous.’ Why?? Even if you do not think you are gorgeous, by repeating it everyday, believe me, you will start believing that you are!! And you are, you should believe it 🙂
Being positive will do so much for you. You will live a better life, you will achieve more, you will be much happier and most importantly – You will wake up with a fire in your heart believing that you CAN do everything you put your mind to!!
Your success, what you become in life, your happiness, your health, your dreams, your salary, your weight – it is all up to you!!
No one can force you to be a happier, stronger person.
Just remember this quote:
“The decisions you make today will be the person you are tomorrow.”
Why would you want to be a negative, unhappy, unsuccessful person out of your own will??
If you want something, WORK FOR IT!! Nothing gets given to you on a silver plate.
If you feel negative, think about positive things that makes you happy!!
You are the owner of your brain, of your life, only you can make the decision to change things, either for the better or, unfortunately some people decide to change for the worse.
I ask again, what type of owner will you be from today onwards?
You are stronger than you think, you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to!!
Prepare your fields, for when the day comes and it starts raining you are ready.
Do not live a life where one day you look back and wish you had been more positive, stronger, happier… There is never a better moment than RIGHT NOW, if you want to be happier, make the decision to start being positive.